Senior Software Engineer; .NET / C#
- Experienced software developer with 3+ years in OOP.
- Part of HOST development
BA/BSc in computer science or related engineering discipline.
*Non-academic professional SW training can be considered
- Experienced developer in .NET and C# technologies
- Profound knowledge of OOD, multi-threaded programming and design patterns.
- Proven know-how of full software development cycle
- Experienced working on complex products with multidisciplinary teams
- Working experience with Configuration Control systems (git is a plus)
- Takes global view and system-driven approach
- Self-motivated, accountable and quality oriented individual
- Positive team player attitude with excellent communication skills
- Working as developer of Medical Devices
- Experienced C++ programmer
- Know-how of WPF, WCF and Windows OS
- Network technologies knowledge (protocols, levels, etc.)
SW Department Manager, working under SW team leader.
Fluent in English & Hebrew