Assembly of accurate mechanical and electronic parts in cleanroom environment under medical standards.
- Diligence, ability to work under pressure
- Dedication and loyalty to the tasks.
- Team work
- Ability to do routine and sensitive workover time.
- Ability to read and work with detailed assembling instructions.
- Secondary school or Technician.
- Experience in assembling of accurate mechanical and electronic sensitive components.
- Experience in clean room environment.
- Experience in working with microscope.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office S/W. (Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with medical companies (in terms of working standards).
- Knowledge in reading mechanical drawings
- Experience in soldering of small electronics components.
Fluent Hebrew and basic English
Willing to work extra hours.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com