Field Service Engineer USA
Field Service Engineer US
Arineta develops and manufactures advanced CT scanners. Field service is provided by the local technical teams.
The candidate is expected to:
- Provide leadership for technical support to the US service teams including troubleshooting, devising workarounds, and escalating complex investigations for system issues in the field.
- Leadroot cause investigation, troubleshooting, and investigationof field service issues using multiple tools and data sets, and by working directly with Global service team for problem resolution.
- Lead field installation for US sites thru on-site and remote support.
Provide ongoing installation training,and feedback.
- Train field engineers, both by lectures and hands-on.
- Support customer complaint handling and be able recording the complaints in CRM system.
- Ability to write and provide feedback for technical service instructions.
- Maintain and constantly improve self-knowledgeand system technical knowledge.
Engineering or practical engineering degree in a relevant area or proven experience in a similar position
- 4-5 years of technical support or a related customer facing role, with at least 2 years in a technical role in a global company.
- Willing to travel overseas for system training and supporting system installation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours as requested to cover continental UStime zones.
- Provide effective service in a timely manner.
- People person that enjoys customer interaction and getting customers excited about the company solutions.
- Team player with great communication skills, loves working with people of all kinds.
US service and customer support manager
The position is in the US