- Engineering support and problem solving in the integration and production of a medical scanning system.
- Engineering support for subcontractors.
- Engineering documentation for assembly and testing processes.
- Knowledge and understanding mechanical drawings and the ability to write assembly and test instructions.
- Mechanical / electronics engineer
- Familiarity with electronic and mechanical production processes – an advantage
- Familiarity and understanding of the structure and management of an engineering product tree.
- Familiarity and experience with initiation processes and implementation of change instructions
- Experience in writing and updating test and assembly procedures
- Familiarity with the priority system is an advantage.
Experience, understanding and knowledge of multidisciplinary systems
Familiarity with medical imaging systems – an advantage
Hebrew and English at a technical level
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com