Software Engineer Real Time
Experienced Real Time software developer.
Part of RT team at software department
BA/BSc in computer engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Experienced developer of real time embedded software, low tier, middle and application layers.
- Hands-on programming on embedded processors with RTOS& Linux
- Experience interfacing to hardware subsystems using standard protocols such as CAN, TCP/IP, SPI
- Experienced in network programming, client-server models, TCP, UDP protocols.
- Deployment of optimization techniques to meet performance targets.
- Strong knowledge of OOD, C++ development
- Proven know-how of full software development cycle
- Experience with system integration of software and hardware
- Takes global view and system-driven approach.
- Self-motivated, accountableand quality oriented individual
- Positive team player attitude with communication skills
- Ready to take challenges, learn new areas and deliver solutions.
- 5+ years developing controls software for complex electromechanical systems.
- Experienced in multi-axes motion control.
- Device driver development and debugging skills.
- Working as developer of Medical Devices
- Familiarity with ARM, IAR IDE ThreadX, Linux
SW Dep. Manager, working under RTteam leader.
Fluent in English and Hebrew
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com