USA Region Sales Director, Southeast
Sales professional for new breakthrough cardiovascular imaging technology that has been proven to reduce deaths from coronary artery disease by >40%. Develop funnel of customer prospects, andbe the customer success manager through the customer’s project lifecycle. Collaboratively sell and lead generalist account managers from channel partner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead sales of product and service that meets targets for volume, price and margin
- Lead new customer project implementation, and assist those customers in adoption of new breakthrough clinical care pathway
- Develop and propose customer financing solutions for capital equipment, including lease, loan and risk sharing models (pay-per-use or subscription)
- Develop financial proforma for customer return-on-investment decision support
- Use structured approach to opportunity management, for predictable orders and sales forecasting
- Work closely with channel partners for equipment and service sales, financing, and collaborative solution partners (i.e. post-processing clinical analytics)
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, technology or clinical field
- 5+ years medical sales experience
- Healthcare product & industry acumen
- Customer-focused, able to develop relationships and network of key customer advocates
- Excellent verbal, written and group presentation skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with cross-functional teams
- Willing to travel 25%
- Medical imaging market and sales experience, including Computed Tomography (CT)
- Cardiology clinical knowledge
- Demonstrated team leadership. Ability to grow into commercial sales executive.
Arineta is now hiring USA regional sales leaders for the world’s first dedicated cardiovascular CT system. Be a part of the team that is dedicated to growing cardiac CT as a front-line non-invasive test for diagnosing, therapy planning and monitoring of cardiovascular disease … the #1 cause of death and financial costs for healthcare systems worldwide. We need a better and more cost-effective strategy.